Home

Pembroke Old Scholars joined the league in 1932 under the guise of Kings Old Collegians. The club represented the old scholars of Kings College located at the Parade, which is now the home ground of the club. Due to the merger of Kings College and Girton Girls School in 1974 to form Pembroke School, the club changed its name to Pembroke Old Scholars in 1978. From 1990 the nickname “Kings” was adopted to acknowledge the history of the club.